SourceGrid and Images

Jun 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Edited Jun 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Hello , i'm happy to see the sourcegrid being better more and more ...

i try to simulate the commercial grids with current sourcegrid ,

essencially i think the image must be binded to the full cell like that

i tryed to do something like that but still now i haven't any idea , have any one something we can start with it ?

the first problem was the row height , i tryed to change the imagecell height to 1500 but nothing happened

//form 3

//Image
  grid[currentRow, 0] = new SourceGrid.Cells.Cell("Image");
  grid[currentRow, 0].View = captionModel;
  grid[currentRow, 1] = new SourceGrid.Cells.Image(Properties.Resources.CalcioSmall);
  grid[currentRow, 1].Row.Height = 1500;
  currentRow++;

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2009 at 6:28 AM

Maybe somehow an "anchor" mode should be set for the view?  So that it would stretch to all directions

Jun 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM

thanks for suggestion , i tried the exist code but it look that the anchor don't support multiple one , i will continue to test the view solution , however i don't know why the cell height didn't changed  because even if i set the image as strech or whatever , the cell has a little height !!

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2009 at 5:37 AM

row height should change.  Grid and DataGrid supports that (at least in trunk version)

Jun 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I'm sorry , it was mistake by me , i used the form 3 as exemple where i changed the height and i haven't see the autosizecell() at the end of line , i changed the height after the call of this function and  all work fine : with the cell'height  the image work well , problem was resolved for me .