SourceGrid version

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Hi,

I downloaded the SourceGrid v4.40 from CodePlex site and customized the control in my application. Today I back to the SourceGrid CodePlex site and just realized that the control's source codes were moved to bitbucket. So what is the difference between the latest version in bitbucket and v4.40 in CodePlex? Is there any major change between the 2 versions (if any)? I just want to make sure that my control inherits the latest SourceGrid version.

Thanks and Regards,
Tri Nguyen
Coordinator
Jun 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Some important bug fixes applied, as it was moved to bitbucket quite a while now

Jun 9, 2014 at 2:12 AM
Thanks for your reply. I will start using the source code in the new repo from now on.
Aug 24, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Hi

I use sourcegrid for a long time, have you information about the next version 4.5?
Coordinator
Aug 24, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Not planned.
Aug 28, 2014 at 7:33 PM
must be interpreted as SourceGrid will no longer evolve to adapt to new versions of Windows?
It would be a shame, it really are a great tool, I congratulate (the) authors.
Sep 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Firstly, thanks for the great work....SourceGrid is a very useful control. It appears that there are a few changes on bitbucket since the 4.40 release, but I can't tell beyond an educated guess which changeset was the 4.40 release as there are no version tags since 4.22. Bitbucket still shows version 4.30, but I'm pretty sure changeset 47a6a082d475 is close to what was in 4.40...and the date makes sense. Is there some cleanup needed?