ControlCell & Scrolling

Apr 10, 2009 at 4:26 AM
Hello!

I have the goal to host diferrent user controls in some cells, which must be shown regardless of the editmode of the cell.
I appreciated the ability that there is a controlcell. But wether I use the obsolete Controlcell or the ControlList to host a control.,
there are some disadvantages:
- when using column and rowheader, and you scroll, the control appears in the area of the row/columnheaders
- there should be a interface which is to implement by the controls which gives access to three properties: selected, focused, Value
- I would prefer the controlcell to just using the ControlList. The cell should have similar possibilities as other cell to set the Appearence
eg: Colors, Border....

Coordinator
Apr 15, 2009 at 5:21 AM
Hi,

About the first point - do you mean that when you scroll down or right, your control is moved so that it is drawn on top of header / row cells?
Apr 15, 2009 at 6:35 AM
yes, thats exactly what I mean. May be I used it in a wrong way?
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2009 at 5:08 AM
I did try to reproduce it, but my susipicion is that it might be a bug, or "a feature", which as to be removed :)

Please open a new issue, and if possible, provide some code how to reproduce this error. I have no exact idea how to fix this, but sometimes you wake up and bingo, an idea is in your head.