SourceGridTester for NunitForms - available or not?

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Hello

I’m new here and I’ve a very specific question. I plan to make some tests using NunitForms. The equipment itself is running and even some tests are possible. In this application source.grid is used and so I need something like a SourceGridTester.

I’ve used google and I’ve searched the source.grid-project files for the key SourceGridTester but I don’t have any success. Perhaps I only need an other key word or something else, perhaps there does not exist a solution. Can someone give me a little hint in one of those directions?

Thank you very much

Wolfgang

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM

So what do you exactly need? There is no such project as SourceGridTester though

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Thanks for the reply. Of course I know that there isn't such a project but may be you or someone else knows something about this. NUnit-Forms is based on a set of Tester classes which are used as an interface/connection to the reflection routines. One option is to fire an event to a specific control. For example someButton.Click() will be internally replaced to a "FireEvent"-Routine to run the OnClick event.

In order to be able to do this you have to set a value of the name-property of the button. The names are necessary to address them.

In SourceGrid you can define a name of the grid - of course - but a grid has a selection. The selection itself provides some events I want to fire. But the selection has no name property and actually I have no idea how to address it. And so I ask if someone has had this problem and solved it anyway. Thats all ...

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2011 at 8:41 AM

No, haven't went this path, sorry