There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
Vertical Scroll incorrect after row visibility changes
The vertical scroll behave incorrectly after multiple row visibility changes. In my application, a lot of rows are shown and hidden depending on certains conditions. I get the following behaviour after showing and hiding some of the rows:
1) At first, the scrollbar enable the user to scroll past the last row (the last row is at about 70% of the scrollbar).
2) After multiple rows are hidden (at the same time), scrolling permits to access only the first 20% or so of the rows.
3) After 2 or 3 more changes to the visibility of the rows, the scrollbar disapears completly. Further changes does not bring the scrollbar back.
I have experimented with the samples and found that sample 50 seems to display the same behaviour.
1) uncheck "Row 1" and "First 40"
2) check "Row 1" and "First 40"
Each time those two steps are repeated, the scrollbar enables the user to go a little further past the end of the grid. It does not however totally hide the scrollbar. My only guess is that I hide and show a greater quantity of lines at each manipulation and
that the rows I show and hide are separated by other rows.
If you need more informations, I would be happy to provide them. I could also try to pull together a demo application that represents more accuratly the conditions presents in my application.