This project is read-only.

What hapend with devage.com?

Jan 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM

If I want to enter devage.com, I get a malware warning. After ignoring this warning I'm redirected to a list of free domain names.  

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Yes, Its not working anymore... But, -if darius like the idea- i have registered the domain www.sourcegrid.com.ar and i have a hosting, i can put a Wiki, Forum, redirect to codeplex or give access to FTP.

Jan 11, 2010 at 10:22 AM
braian87b wrote:

Yes, Its not working anymore... But, -if darius like the idea- i have registered the domain www.sourcegrid.com.ar and i have a hosting, i can put a Wiki, Forum, redirect to codeplex or give access to FTP.

Hi Briain! Thanks for the initiative. I like the idea of having a separate web adress for SourceGrid.       However, i will try contacting the previous owner of SourceGrid and ask maybe he will allow to use us SourceGrid.com

I will writ email to him and will let you know what is the response. The previous email i sent to him is gone like a dust in the wind, no response from him :)

Here is his emails that i have:  "Davide Icardi" <davideicardi   at users.sourceforge.net>,  "Davide Icardi" <davide at devage.com>,

Jan 11, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Here is the result of whois on SourceGrid.Com:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SOURCEGRID.COM
Created on: 04-Feb-03
Expires on: 04-Feb-11
Last Updated on: 03-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SOURCEGRID.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration SOURCEGRID.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

So it seems domain was registered by godaddy.com.   I think it would be difficult to get the domain from them.

I checked there is also free sourcegrid.eu :D   Of course, not everybody lives in EU, so it's probably not the best choice.

Also i've sent email to both email addresses, but the email could not be sent (Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently).

Jan 11, 2010 at 11:50 PM
Edited Jan 11, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Makes sense, an email is from sourceforge, (page that he no longer should visit), and the other is the domain that has fallen. What's your opinion? Did you like the Idea?, Let me know if you want the domain.

Thanks!

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I think let's have a go at www.sourcegrid.com.ar

Would be nice to have there source grid documentation, as it was previously in devage.com  and also a link to both CodePlex site and sourcecode at bitbucket. I would be glad if you could do it :)

Mar 12, 2010 at 4:50 PM

So did anything happen with this?  Is there a place to get the documentation for SourceGrid?  the documentation page sends up to devage.com...

Thanks

Mar 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM
gmagana wrote:

So did anything happen with this?  Is there a place to get the documentation for SourceGrid?  the documentation page sends up to devage.com...

Thanks

Sorry, i didnt see the darius message here... im delegating dns of www.sourcegrid.com.ar, in a few days gonna be working.

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Thanks! i really appreciate for helping me here.