datagrid add a total row at the end of a fixed display ,how to do

Nov 11, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Edited Nov 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM

The work of the project due to the reasons, we should always be used together, OK, properties such as none / sum / average / count / max / min / title text, but they are in a multi-page printing is unnecessary to draw the page, only the last one Page plotted.

datagrid add a total row at the end of a fixed display ,how to do? And whether there is support for datagrid? Can redraw datagrid, like header and display the same increase? In addition datagrid column heading to how to change it with the grid not the same strike, or only through the SQL statement?

You can test this case by opening the samples,Would you help me ?Thank you very much.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2009 at 8:02 AM

Sorry, but i did not understand what is the problem and what you ask for

Nov 14, 2009 at 2:45 AM

First of all, thank you see my message and reply to me, let me see the hope.I suddenly thought, or to use images to show what I want better results. But I have found here can not insert a picture. I have the desired effect as shown below,how to do ,would you help me?Thanks a lot.

Effects such as the footer of  c# asp.net gridview; That it is not scroll bar to scroll the impact

It is edited,and it can control show or hide.