This project is read-only.

Cellcontext to real grid

Jun 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Hi all,

I'm having a weird problem. I have a 'real' grid and I added a button controller to a particular cell. Now when I press the button, I'm trying to access the 'real' grid (the cell;s row to be specific).

Now the callback gives me a 'SourceGrid CellContext' as the sender object and an empty eventargs. the cell context only has a gridvirtual, which I have no use for.

Any idea how I can retrieve the the real cell and access the real grid, instead of the virtual cell/grid/cellcontext

Regards,

Izzy

Jun 18, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Silly question, but have you tried just casting the virtual grid into a real grid?
Derek

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:59 AM, izzy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm having a weird problem. I have a 'real' grid and I added a button controller to a particular cell. Now when I press the button, I'm trying to access the 'real' grid (the cell;s row to be specific).

Now the callback gives me a 'SourceGrid CellContext' as the sender object and an empty eventargs. the cell context only has a gridvirtual, which I have no use for.

Any idea how I can retrieve the the real cell and access the real grid, instead of the virtual cell/grid/cellcontext

Regards,

Izzy

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sourcegrid@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sourcegrid@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jun 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Thanks that works

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 13:44
To: Prins, Iskandar
Subject: Re: Cellcontext to real grid [sourcegrid:59918]

Silly question, but have you tried just casting the virtual grid into a real grid?

Derek

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:59 AM, izzy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Regards,

Izzy

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sourcegrid@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sourcegrid@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.