ColumnSpan problem

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM
I have a test app that the ColumnSpan works OK in, but my real application which is more complicated and dynamically creates ColumnSpans when required i.e. the grid is created from data in a database, has problems.  It looks like the columns are spanned, but the contents of the cells can disapear under the spanned cell and you can select the spanned cells on their own i.e. if you have two spanned columns and put data in the left cell and right align the text, you will not see it as it is under the right hand cell.  If you center align the text, you can drag the left hand cells column header across to make it wider and expose the text from under the right hand cell.  So it seems that the text thinks that the cells are spanned, but the right hand cell is still drawing itself over the spanned cells (if that makes sense)
Has this been seen before?
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Yes, there are some issues with ColumnSpan.  However, it would be nice if you could reproduce this problem with code, then i could have a closer look at this and try to fix this.
Mar 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Edited Mar 10, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Issue raised as Item # 2016
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Issue fixed. Thanks for the bug report!
Mar 11, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Hello,
Do you plan to or usually release patches so that the bug fixes are available ?
Thank you
Coordinator
Mar 12, 2009 at 9:38 AM
No, we do not release patches.   However, you can easily make this yourself, simply checkout source grid trunk code, and see the log messages. If a commit is fixing some reported issue, then it will have an issue number in it. This way you can easily identify which revisions are needed for you.

Does that help?
Mar 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Yes that's perfect, I didn't see the trunk version was available.
Thanks a lot !