This project is read-only.

Error with sample n°18 (v4.22)

Jun 5, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hi to all.

When i try to run the sample n°18 i get this error:

************** Exception Text **************
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "SourceGrid.ListEditor.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "SourceGrid" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name, CultureInfo culture, Boolean wrapUnmanagedMemStream)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name)
   at SourceGrid.ListEditor.InitializeComponent() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SourceGrid4_22.src\SourceGrid\SourceGrid.Extensions\ListEditor.cs:line 86
   at SourceGrid.ListEditor..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SourceGrid4_22.src\SourceGrid\SourceGrid.Extensions\ListEditor.cs:line 29
   at WindowsFormsSample.frmSample18.InitializeComponent() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SourceGrid4_22.src\SourceGrid.Examples\GridSamples\Extensions\frmSample18.cs:line 63
   at WindowsFormsSample.frmSample18..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SourceGrid4_22.src\SourceGrid.Examples\GridSamples\Extensions\frmSample18.cs:line 35

What can i do? As usual, the example more important to me is the "planner" one. Thanks

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Do you use tip from bitbucket version? That version works fine (which is the most recent one)