Is it possible Alternative numeric view

Apr 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Edited Apr 17, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Hi ,

my need is to show various view of money using the datagrid

of course , the format number of the devise euro different of the others devises like Dinar

euro : 0.00

Dinar : 0.000

i tried to do a conditionalcell like form 41 and test it at surface , but i think i did sthing wrong  , i haven't a result

the column surface showed empty when i click a star cell

SourceGrid.Conditions.ConditionCell selectedConditionStar2 = new SourceGrid.Conditions.ConditionCell(new SourceGrid.Cells.Virtual.CellVirtual());
selectedConditionStar2.Cell.Editor = new SourceGrid.Cells.Editors.TextBoxNumeric(typeof(decimal));
selectedConditionStar2.Cell.Editor.TypeConverter = new DevAge.ComponentModel.Converter.NumberTypeConverter(typeof(decimal ), "0.000");
selectedConditionStar2.EvaluateFunction = delegate(SourceGrid.DataGridColumn column, int gridRow, object itemRow)
{
DataRowView row = (DataRowView)itemRow;
return row["Selected"] is bool && (bool)row["Selected"] == true;
};

gridColumn = dataGrid.Columns.Add("Surface", "Surface", numericEditor);
//gridColumn.Conditions.Add(selectedConditionBold);
gridColumn.Conditions.Add(selectedConditionStar2);

I don't know if is it possible to have a different money view  , is someone tied to implement this befaure?

Thanks.

May 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM

It look wrong to use ConditionCell for a different view  because condictioncell reuse a different cell with a value defined from user as a model or different way

the conditioncell don't use the binded datasource as a source of data  , that's why i have an empty cell _

i will try an other solution and i will share if succeeded , otherwhile  , if any one have an other idea , i will be glad :)